- Office Location: 1 The Beacons, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, AL10 8RS
- Office Name: Hatfield Hospitality and Leisure - Facilities - Welwyn
- Salary: £24000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 542971
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career in recruitment? Do you want to join a global leader in the industry and work in a high-performance, high reward culture?
We have an excellent opportunity for two Recruitment Consultants to join our high-performing Hatfield office.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Specialisms: Business Support & Hospitality & Leisure
- Location: Hatfield AL10 8RS (with blended home and office working)
- Salary: £24,000 to £29,000 per annum (dependent on experience PLUS uncapped commission)
- FREE on-site parking
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
At Reed we believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed. The Hatfield business is home to several top- billing recruitment consultants and managers who have all enjoyed several promotions and progressive careers with Reed. You will be surrounded by top talent all happy to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
- Full 360 recruitment
- Running and growing your own desk, demonstrating entrepreneurship
- Strategic business development – B2B sales calls & written sales
- Using the Reed.co.uk database (the largest CV database in the UK) and Indeed to source candidates
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter to map clients and candidates
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients and candidates.
Required skills and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
- You could be an experienced recruiter looking for a change or someone wanting to start a career in recruitment – thanks to our industry-led training packages.
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.