- Office Location: Dublin
- Office Name: Dublin Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 542003
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career in recruitment?
Do you have excellent sales, networking and communication skills?
Do you want to work for a global leader in the recruitment industry?
If yes, then Reed Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join our team in Dublin and help us find the best talent for our clients across various sectors.
As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for:
– Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
– Sourcing and screening candidates for permanent and temporary roles
– Negotiating salaries and contracts
– Providing advice and guidance to clients and candidates on the recruitment process
To be successful in this role, you will need:
– A minimum of 1 year of experience in sales, business development or recruitment
– A proactive and self-motivated attitude
– A passion for delivering excellent customer service
– A strong commercial awareness and business acumen
– A team player mentality and a willingness to learn
Did you know that we offer:
– Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
– Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
– Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
– Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
– A flexible & hybrid working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
– A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
– A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our purpose of improving lives through work.