- Office Location: 1 Kings Yard 20 High Street Uxbridge, UB8 1JN
- Office Name: Uxbridge Business Support
- Salary: £24000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 541291
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed in Uxbridge is looking for a talented and collaborative team member to join the team specialising in business support recruitment.
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Permanents Recruitment Consultant for Reed in Uxbridge, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this. You will be supporting on the recruitment of permanent and fixed term contract staff in the commercial and office support sector.
Reed is the standout employer of choice for anyone wanting to work within recruitment, or simply within a global professional services business which genuinely cares about people and service excellence.
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Our consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
What can Reed offer you:
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Award-winning incentive schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
If this sounds like something, you are interested in please apply today…
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.