- Office Location: The Charter Building, Windsor St, Charter Pl, Uxbridge UB8 1JG
- Office Name: Uxbridge Business Support
- Salary: £24000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 541291
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you a sales professional with a proven track record for hitting and exceeding targets? Would you like to join the UK’s most recognised recruitment agency as a Recruitment Consultant across Uxbridge and West London?
Based out of Reed’s high performing Uxbridge office you will recruit for commercial roles in the Business Support specialism.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Desk
- Specialism – Business Support
- Location: Uxbridge UB8 1JG (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience + uncapped commission)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 65 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Reed, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process, from winning your own business and bringing on your own clients, taking job briefs, sourcing and screening candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating offers, and closing deals
- Sourcing and attracting candidates using various methods, such as job boards, referrals, and headhunting via platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and candidates, providing excellent service and advice
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients and candidates.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with a drive to succeed
- Sales acumen with the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities as well as sell Reed’s services to potential clients and sell candidates to clients
- Money motivated with the resilience to overcome challenges and set backs
- A team player mentality, with a willingness to share ideas and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
In return you’ll receive:
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
- Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A flexible & hybrid working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.