- Office Location: New England House 10 Ridley Place Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8JW
- Office Name: Newcastle Technology
- Salary: £24000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 540104
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you looking for a rewarding career in technology recruitment?
Do you want to join a team that is close and supportive, with development and progression opportunities?
Do you want to have the chance to win a Tesla every year and have your holiday paid for?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Reed Technology in Newcastle is the place for you!
Reed Technology is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the UK, specialising in IT roles. We have some of the top billers in the industry, who you can learn from and work with. We also have consultants and managers who have developed their careers with Reed and become very successful. You can be one of them!
As a Reed Technology consultant, you will have access to:
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- A comprehensive training programme
- A chance to win a Tesla every year and have your holiday paid for
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- A range of benefits, including health care, pension, and discounts
Sounds good, right? Don’t miss this opportunity to join Reed Technology in Newcastle. Apply now and start your journey with us!
When you join Reed, you are not just an employee.
You are a co-member, a partner, and a part of our community. You have a voice and a say in how we do things.
You have access to a wealth of opportunities and resources to help you grow and develop your skills and career.
You have the support and recognition you deserve for your hard work and achievements.
Our career development frameworks deliver regular promotions and salary increases.
Did you know that we offer:
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increased
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so on
- Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A flexible & hybrid working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our purpose of improving lives through work.