- Office Location: Suite B, Ground Floor Tourism House Exeter, EX2 5WS
- Office Name: Exeter Technology
- Salary: £24000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 540030
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you looking for a rewarding career in technology recruitment?
Do you want to join a team that is close and supportive, with development and progression opportunities?
Do you want to have the chance to win a Tesla every year and have your holiday paid for?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Reed Technology in Exeter is the place for you!
Reed Technology is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the UK, specialising in IT roles. We have some of the top billers in the industry, who you can learn from and work with. We also have consultants and managers who have developed their careers with Reed and become very successful. You can be one of them!
As a Reed Technology consultant, you will have access to:
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- A comprehensive training programme
- A chance to win a Tesla every year and have your holiday paid for
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- A range of benefits, including health care, pension, and discounts
Sounds good, right? Don’t miss this opportunity to join Reed Technology in Exeter. Apply now and start your journey with us!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.