- Office Location: 201 West George Street Glasgow, G2 2LW
- Office Name: Glasgow Accountancy
- Salary: £22000 - £24000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 538892
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Do you have a passion for recruitment?
Do you want to join a close-knit team that works together to achieve great results?
Do you want to have a supportive and collaborative manager who will help you grow and develop your skills?
Do you want to have the chance to have your holiday paid for every year and to win a Tesla?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Reed in Glasgow is the place for you!
Reed in Glasgow is a branch of Reed, the UK’s leading recruitment agency. Reed in Glasgow specialises multiple areas of recruitment and is helping clients and candidates find their perfect match. Reed in Glasgow is looking for new consultants to join their team, and you could be one of them!
As a Reed consultant, you will enjoy:
- A generous salary and commission structure, with uncapped earning potential
- A chance to have your holiday paid for every year and to win a Tesla
- A comprehensive training programme, with ongoing coaching and feedback
- A range of benefits, including health care, pension, and discounts
- A fun and rewarding working culture, with regular social events and incentives
You don’t need any previous experience in recruitment, as long as you have:
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
- A good communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply now and join Reed in Glasgow. You will be glad you did!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.