- Office Location: 201 West George Street Glasgow, G2 2LW
- Office Name: Glasgow Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 538892
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
- Location: Glasgow – please note Hybrid working is offered
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Reed, the largest family-owned recruitment business globally, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant in our Glasgow office. Specialising in transactional accountancy roles, we are looking for a high-energy individual with excellent communication skills to join our team. With a culture of high trust, high performance, and high reward, we provide a dynamic work environment with hybrid working options and significant career progression.
Day to Day of the Role:
- Conduct targeted business development, including making outbound calls.
- Attend meetings with business clients to understand and fulfil their recruitment needs.
- Source suitable candidates for vacancies and manage the recruitment process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates and clients.
- Work towards and achieve targets and KPIs, with a focus on service excellence.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in recruitment or a strong interest in the industry.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Ability to build and nurture professional relationships.
- Driven to meet targets and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative and responsive to the needs of the business and clients.
- Unlimited earning potential with transparent and uncapped bonus schemes.
- Clear career development frameworks for regular promotions and salary increases.
- Thrive at Reed – bespoke, personalised holidays for high achievers.
- Rewards such as luxury cars and holidays through high achievers schemes.
- Personal development fund of up to £500 for a course of your choice.
- Paid sabbaticals at milestone anniversaries.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role and eager to join a company that values people and service excellence, please apply today by submitting your CV.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.