- Office Location: Ardmore House, 40 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2LE
- Office Name: Edinburgh Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 531383
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Accountancy Practice Recruitment Consultant
Edinburgh – please note that we offer hybrid working
Are you working in a sales role and interested in getting into recruitment?
Are you already in a recruitment role but looking to take on a fresh challenge on a new desk?
Or are you currently in a customer focused role and you’re keen to move into sales?
Reed Accountancy are hiring!!
Reed Accountancy are one of the top-rated recruitment teams in Scotland and we are looking for a motivated, driven person to take on one of our highest-billing desks. Working as part of a close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to really influence your income and your career development.
Full training will be provided and this a great chance to kick-start your career in recruitment.
The role involves working to sales targets, building relationships with clients and candidates, and having a bit of fun along the way. The potential within this role is unbeatable with 4 of our top consultants/managers in the office starting their recruitment journey here!
- Business Development: proactively calling clients to win new business and building a network of clients and candidates, building effective client relationships using phone, emails, video calls and in-person meetings
- Candidate attraction: developing a pipeline of candidates relevant to your desk remit using tools such as LinkedIn, job boards and the Reed database
- Managing the recruitment process: matching candidates to suitable roles, presenting their CV to clients, co-ordinating interviews and managing the offer process
- Marketing: advertising jobs, building a brand on LinkedIn
- Administration: completing all admin tasks for your desk including compliance checks for any candidates you’re working with
This role suits someone with a strong sales or customer service background who would thrive working in a target driven environment. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a sales-based role, and you’ll work to monthly KPIs and financial targets but is incredibly rewarding as you can develop relationships with your clients and help your candidates progress in their career.
In this role, we’ll provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed and in return, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a market leading bonus structure, a clear route for progression within Reed and excellent training.
If you have a positive attitude, are eager to learn and work hard to achieve your goals, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch today to hear more about the job and the wide range of benefits Reed offer.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.