- Office Location: 1 The Beacons, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, AL10 8RS
- Office Name: Hatfield Marketing
- Salary: £24000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 530443
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed are looking for an experienced Marketing & Creative recruiter to join their team and work either remotely or from a local Reed office. You can be based anywhere across the UK, but you will be recruiting for the Hatfield and surrounding areas market.
Reed are looking to bring in an experienced marketing and creative Recruitment Consultant to cover a warm desk recruiting into the permanents marketing sector across East Anglia and the North Home Counties. You can be based from anywhere within the UK and either work remotely, or from your closest Reed office.
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: United Kingdom – you can work remotely or from your closest Reed office to recruit across the North Home Counties
Salary: £24,000 to £32,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus earning potential
Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reed’s Hatfield business is going from strength to strength and growing the team in response to market demands and continued success. The team now needs a new Recruitment Consultant to manage the permanent roles in the Marketing sector.
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 60 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance, and high reward culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
- Strategic business development – B2B sales calls
- Sourcing suitable candidates via several different methods
- Matching candidates to your existing & new client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Marketing recruitment services through a variety of mediums
Required skills and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
- Clear career development framework for progression
- Competitive uncapped bonus scheme
- Paid sabbaticals, long service awards, ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Opportunity to win a luxury holiday and Tesla every year!
- Your own Microsoft device enabling you to work from home or the offices – wherever you work best
- Dedicated digital learning platform supported by our experienced in-house learning and development team
- Management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Hatfield, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
If this sounds like something, you are interested in please apply today…
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.