- Office Location: Unit 1, Peveril Court London Road Crawley, RH10 8JE
- Office Name: Crawley Sales - Surrey
- Salary: £24000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 527836
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Crawley are looking to recruit a talented and ideally experienced Recruitment Consultant to work as an additional team member on the Surrey and Sussex Sales desk.
Covering a wide geographic patch in the Surrey area, this role is a perfect opportunity for an experienced 360 consultant, who is eager to continue to further develop existing and prospective clients in the area.
- Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Crawley (please note that we offer hybrid working, a mix of work from home and office throughout the week)
Main areas of responsibility:
- Building and development of own team within the Surrey and Sussex area, focusing on Sales vacancies from entry level to Director level
- Working to and exceeding Business Development activity targets and other related KPIs
- High level client management and pricing negotiation
- Networking within the local area and cross selling of other divisions of Reed
- Marketing of new vacancies
This is just a small part of the responsibilities of the role and the position will develop for the right person.
What can Reed offer you:
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our leadership programmes
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Moving home leave
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.