- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Croydon Accountancy
- Salary: £22000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 527004
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Croydon are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in permanent accountancy recruitment.
- Salary: £22,500 – £27,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Croydon (please note that we offer hybrid working, a mix of work from home and office throughout the week)
Reed is the UK’s most established finance and accountancy recruitment agency, matching businesses and professionals since 1960. Accountancy works across all sectors including professional services, working across commerce and industry and public sector.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
What can Reed offer you:
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Structured induction and training throughout your career
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Moving home leave
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.