- Office Location: Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3JZ
- Office Name: Southampton Business Support
- Salary: £22000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 521746
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Southampton are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in Business Support recruitment.
Office Location: Southampton – Please note, the recruitment of this role will cover the Portsmouth area, but the office location is based in Southampton. We offer hybrid working – a mix of work from home and office throughout the week.
A great opportunity to join a busy Commercial desk, working on Business Support desk covering Southampton and Portsmouth. A huge geographical area with a great amount of potential to be a top performing Consultant. Along with the ability to earn uncapped commission.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient, determined to succeed, who enjoys working to targets. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative and access to great tools to gain new business and build strong working relationships with candidates and clients.
Day to day the role includes:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.