- Office Location: Suite 7.1, Network House Basing View Basingstoke, RG21 4HG
- Office Name: Basingstoke Sales
- Salary: £21000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 519703
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Sales is recruiting in Basingstoke! We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to look after all mid to senior level sales positions across Hampshire & beyond.
- Specialism – Sales
- Salary: £21,000 to £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience + uncapped commission)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
A bit about the job…
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional role and very rewarding. It can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
- Strategic business development – B2B sales calls
- Sourcing suitable candidates via several different methods
- Matching candidates to your existing & new client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Marketing recruitment services through a variety of mediums
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed
Required skills and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed
- Confident dealing with people over the phone
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
What can Reed offer you:
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our leadership programmes
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.