- Office Location: Olympic Office Centre 8 Fulton Road Wembley, HA9 0NU
- Office Name: Ealing Accountancy
- Salary: £22500 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 518684
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Ealing/ Wembley are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in Accountancy recruitment.
Office Location: Wembley but this role will be covering the Ealing Area (please note that we offer hybrid working – a mix of work from home and office throughout the week)
A great opportunity to join a busy Accountancy desk based in Wembley, working on an Accountancy desk covering West London and the South. A huge geographical area with a great amount of potential to be a top performing Consultant.
Reed is the UK’s most established finance and accountancy recruitment agency, matching businesses and professionals since 1960. Accountancy works across all sectors including professional services, working across commerce and industry and public sector.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient, determined to succeed, who enjoys working to targets. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative and access to great tools to gain new business and build strong working relationships with candidates and clients.
Day to day the role includes:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
What can Reed offer you:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Annual high achievers awards with holiday vouchers of up to £5000
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our leadership programmes
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Moving home leave
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues, to help achieve success. For an immediate start and to be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.