- Office Location: Part 4th Floor, Castlemead, Bristol, BS1 3AG
- Office Name: Bristol Insurance
- Salary: £22500 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 517296
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Job Role: Permanents Consultant – Bristol Insurance Company: Reed Location: Part 4th Floor, Castlemead, Bristol, BS1 3AG Hybrid working: 2-3 days in the Bristol […]
Job Role: Permanents Consultant – Bristol Insurance
Location: Part 4th Floor, Castlemead, Bristol, BS1 3AG
Hybrid working: 2-3 days in the Bristol office and 2-3 days working from home after the initial imbedding period.
Salary: £22,500 – £35,000 per annum dependent on experience (recruitment experience required for top end salary), plus uncapped bonus
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
Contract: Full time and permanent
What is the role?
Our Reed Insurance division based in Bristol are looking for a new Recruitment Consultant to join the existing team looking after financial support roles covering the Midlands. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be growing new client relationships to fulfil their recruitment needs, then developing this client base into long term profitable relationships. This will require a lot of business development and account management. You will also be developing your candidate pipeline simultaneously.
Reed will provide industry leading training, as well as professional and personal development, to ensure you can become the most knowledgeable Consultant in your field. You will be supported throughout your career with Reed and rewarded for all your hard work and dedication through our Career Development Framework. This means automatic pay rises, promotions and a lot of recognition for achieving success.
What do Reed offer in return?
- Reed offers hybrid working where you can do a mix of office and home-based working.
- Bonuses, rewards and incentives for all Consultants, and even a free holiday and Tesla are up for grabs!
- High achiever’s awards and events
- Paid sabbaticals and monetary rewards for length of service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and the ability to buy, sell and carry over holiday
- Reed Discount Club
- Pension Scheme and health club benefits
- Plus, many, many more!
Who would suit this role?
We are very open to experience, however the right mindset to be driven, motivated, ambitious, organised, tenacious, good at relationship building and confident on the phone are key. Obviously, we are always interested in speaking to experienced Recruiters who have demonstratable knowledge in the industry; however, we would also be open to strong business development/sales professionals too. We are mainly looking for someone with the right attitude and we can train the rest!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.