- Office Location: Olympic Office Centre 8 Fulton Road Wembley, HA9 0NU
- Office Name: Wembley Procurement & Supply Chain - Harrow
- Salary: £25500 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 517137
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Wembley are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in permanent Procurement & Supply Chain recruitment.
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Wembley (please note that we offer hybrid working, 3 days in the office and 2 and home once training has been completed)
Reed has been supporting businesses to find talented procurement professionals for over 60 years. You will become an expert in procurement, supply chain and logistics recruitment. With your extensive experience you will keep up to date with market trends, and support your candidates and client in knowledge of the local and national landscape for the sector.
A bit about the job…
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional role and very rewarding. It can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues, to help achieve success. For an immediate start and to be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.