- Office Location: Oaks House 12-22 West Street Epsom, KT18 7RG
- Office Name: Epsom Marketing
- Salary: £22500 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 514974
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Epsom Marketing & Creative division.
You will find working in our brand is both rewarding and challenging due to the evolving nature of our business in the wider world. As new techniques and technology are emerging, the market remains exciting and interesting to recruit for. You will handle roles from Marketing Executives and Graphic Designers to Marketing Managers and Heads of Business, sourcing specialist skills in Campaigns, Content and Social Media.
The role will be Monday to Friday but here at Reed we work within a flexible dynamic framework that will give you the opportunity to work from home as well as in the main office creating a fantastic and productive work life balance.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.