- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Croydon Procurement
- Salary: £22500 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 514393
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Croydon are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join their growing Procurement team!
- Salary: £22,500 – £26,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Location: Croydon (please note that we offer hybrid working, with a working pattern of four days in the office and one from home)
Reed has been supporting businesses to find talented procurement professionals for over 60 years. You will become and expert in procurement, supply chain and logistics recruitment. With your extensive experience you will keep up to date with market trends, and and support your candidates and client in knowledge of the local and national landscape for the sector.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues, to help achieve success.
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.