- Office Location: Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3JZ
- Office Name: Southampton Property and Construction
- Salary: £21000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 513716
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Due to the continued success of the Southampton team, we are increasing our headcount by recruiting a dedicated Permanents Recruitment Consultant with the Property & Construction team. We are looking for someone who has previous recruitment or sales experience and the ability to learn quickly and be able to perform well in a target driven sales role.
Reed are a leading supplier of highly skilled property and construction professionals. As a Property and Construction consultant, you will recruit for professionals in housing, construction, infrastructure, consultancy, or facilities management at all levels from trades to directors.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
The role will be Monday to Friday but here at Reed we work within a flexible dynamic framework that will give you the opportunity to work from home as well as in the main office creating a fantastic and productive work life balance.
A bit about the job…
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional role and very rewarding. It can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
What can Reed offer you:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Annual high achievers awards with holiday vouchers of up to £5000
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our leadership programmes
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Moving home leave
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues, to help achieve success.
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.