- Office Location: East Wing, Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1JJ
- Office Name: Cardiff Finance
- Salary: £22000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 509936
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed in Cardiff are looking for an experienced sales/business development/client management professional to join their Finance recruitment team. You will be taking over a very ‘warm desk’ meaning you can hit the ground running with clients and candidates while you build up your own new relationships in the industry.
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant – Cardiff Finance (permanent recruitment desk)
Company: Reed Recruitment
Location: Reed First Floor, Southgate House, Wood St, Cardiff CF10 1EW
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home after the initial imbedding period of a few months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience (willing to negotiate for more with recruitment experience), plus uncapped bonus
The position of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a highly rewarding but demanding role, which focuses heavily upon the consistent delivery of relevant, considered market knowledge to both candidates and clients. For the successful individual, it is a highly rewarding, exciting position that can deliver a fantastic long-term career with first-rate earning potential. We also offer a Career Development Framework where you can consistently work towards further promotions by just doing an excellent job!
We are looking for someone with strong sales experience, proven client/ stakeholder management skills, the ability to deliver professional verbal and written communication with clients and candidates, a strong work ethic and drive to succeed!
This is an incredibly varied role, in a very successful team, where we want to support you in growth and development. Your future is Reed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Highly adaptable to different priorities as they come in
- Successfully developing new business wins with clients in your sector
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients (Digitally and F2F)
- Maintaining and Account Managing existing client relationships, whilst spotting other opportunities for business development (Even in other sectors to help a Co-Member!)
- Advertising jobs in a professional and attractive manner, engaging the best talent
- Sourcing candidates via a variety of different platforms including LinkedIn, Reed’s internal platforms and other job boards or social networking sites
- Interviewing and preparing candidates for interviews with your clients
- Negotiating offers (You’re the middleman for your client and candidate!)
- Meeting/exceeding weekly and monthly financial and activity targets
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.