- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool Business Support
- Salary: £21000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 507016
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join their top performing Liverpool as their next recruitment consultant – could that be you?
We offer hybrid working, where you can split your time between the office and home.
Our team in Liverpool have been going from strength to strength, hitting best ever months consistently and we now need our next top biller to join the team! We are keen to speak to anyone with a passion for working with people to provide the best possible service, who wants to succeed and grow in their career!
What is the role of a Recruitment Consultant?
- Day to day you will be growing your network of both clients and candidates, ensuring you develop strong relationships through a range of channels including face to face meetings, video calls, job boards and social media channels.
- Screening and interviewing suitable candidates for our vacancies, supporting them on their journey to love Mondays again.
- Business development within your local area, always looking for new clients and ensuring that Reed are the recruitment company of choice, selling our services all local businesses.
- Supporting clients and candidates throughout the recruitment journey, ensuring everyone has a high standard of service from initial engagement through to placement!
Who do we look for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- Excellent communication skills – confident picking up the phone and meeting people face to face
- Someone who loves working with a range of people and building new relationships
- Proven experience working to targets and deadlines
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude
- Target driven, resilient and motivated individual
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.