- Office Location: East Wing, Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1JJ
- Office Name: Cardiff Technology
- Salary: £22000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 503112
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Technology are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their successful Cardiff based team.
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. The Technology division of Reed has grown significantly over the past 40 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
- Strategic business development
- Sourcing suitable candidates via several different methods
- Matching candidates to your existing & new client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Marketing recruitment services through a variety of mediums
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience in recruitment from any industry
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
- Very competitive uncapped bonus scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Opportunity to win a luxury holiday and Tesla every year!
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles
If this sounds like something, you are interested in please apply today…
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.