- Office Location: Waterloo Court 31 Waterloo Road Wolverhampton, WV1 4DJ
- Office Name: Wolverhampton Procurement
- Salary: £21000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495321
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Wolverhampton is recruiting! We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our very successful Procurement & Supply Chain team.
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed in Wolverhampton, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Wolverhampton (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience + bonus scheme)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
What is a typical day for a Recruitment Consultant in Reed?
- Sourcing suitable candidates via a number of different methods
- Managing your own workload
- Strategic business development
- Networking virtually and face to face
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, referencing and compliance checks
- As Recruitment Consultant you will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed.
- You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence;
- This involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes Reed the recruiter of choice
- You could be an experienced recruiter looking for a change or someone wanting to start a career in recruitment – thanks to our industry-led training packages.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent uncapped Commission scheme
- Blended home working and office working
- Career Development Framework
- Access to industry leading training and additional courses such as NLP
- Paid Sabbaticals at 5 and 10 year service
- 25 Days Holiday plus option to buy more
- Reward Scheme
- And much more…
Reed is the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Through over 60 years of innovation and organic growth, we now operate across seven countries, including almost every United Kingdom region, and we’re not stopping there.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.