- Office Location: 1 The Beacons, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, AL10 8RS
- Office Name: Hatfield Accountancy - Public Practice - St Albans
- Salary: £23000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494773
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Here at Reed in Hatfield, we’re really excited to be able to bring someone driven to be successful to the team as a Recruitment Consultant, following continuous growth over the last year within our Accountancy Division.
This Reed Office provides a vibrant and inclusive work culture, where our consultants enjoy being in the office as a team, to support each other every day. We’d absolutely love someone to come along with as much enthusiasm for office life as the rest of the team however, we can confirm we do also offer flexible working, a great benefit to have a work from home day when you need it!
So, we know you’re wondering what it’s like to do this job… Right?
This is a very sales/customer service heavy role, where you will carry out the full recruitment cycle including responsibilities like;
– Holding client meetings to obtain realistic requirements to hire
– Developing new business wins
– Building a strong network of connections
– Creating job adverts (The more engaging the better!)
– Reviewing and shortlisting candidate applications
– Carrying out telephone interviews
– Co-Ordinating interviews with clients
– Providing feedback and offers/rejections
As you will be in touch with various different clients and candidates, it’s paramount you have excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to build strong relationships from day one!
We are realistic and appreciate applications from inexperienced and experienced recruiters, which is great for us and you. We want to hear from you, no matter the background!
But to give you an idea on the skills we’d like from the person who is joining us;
– Tech savvy
– Strong sales experience
– Relationship building
– Clear and professional written and verbal communication
– Good attention to detail
We’d love it if you came from a client facing background, as these have extremely transferable skills into the recruitment industry. And from this we can offer you something new and exciting, like getting to know your specialist market… We want you to be the expert!
Don’t hesitate to click that “Apply” button NOW…
We can’t wait for you to join us!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.