- Office Location: Refuge House 9-10 River Front Enfield, EN1 3SZ
- Office Name: Enfield Business Support
- Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494171
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Due to the success of our Business Support Team, we’re looking for a results driven, self-motivated and dedicated person to take on our growing client base in our Enfield Office. We’re aware that a consultant can come from any background and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed that we’re looking to bring to this team!
Here at Reed we’re like a big family, we have an inclusive culture and we’re here to support each other at every opportunity, giving you the ability to achieve and be successful from day one. We’ve got a fantastic reputation, being a UK-wide known industry leader in the recruitment field.
Day-to-day in the role:
– Targeted business development, including outbound calls
– Attending meetings with business clients
– Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
– Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
– Working to targets and KPI’s
Desired skills and qualifications:
– Outstanding verbal and written communication
– Attention to detail
– Strong resilience
– Passion and drive to be successful
In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path, offering flexible working; so we can support you in maximising your full potential with fantastic work/life balance. You will have the opportunity to make use of personal and professional development funds, as well as long term sabbaticals… How would you spend your time off?
Make your application to join us today!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.