- Office Location: Blue Harbour Ta'Xbiex Marina Malta, XBX 1027
- Office Name: Malta Business Support
- Salary: £18000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 491889
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Do you have a winning personality, with ambition & drive for success?
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our dynamic team in Malta office. We are interested in people who have a passion for building relationships and helping a business grow through talent.
What you would do as a Reed recruitment consultant?
- Day to day you will be growing your network of both clients and candidates, ensuring you develop strong relationships through a range of channels including face to face meetings, video calls, job boards and social media channels.
- Screening and interviewing suitable candidates for our vacancies, supporting them on their journey to love Mondays again.
- Business development within your local area, always looking for new clients and ensuring that Reed are the recruitment company of choice, selling our services all local businesses.
- Supporting clients and candidates throughout the recruitment journey, ensuring everyone has a high standard of service from initial engagement through to placement!
Who do we look for in a Recruitment consultant?
- Excellent communication skills – confident picking up the phone and meeting people face to face
- Someone who loves working with a range of people and building new relationships
- Proven experience working to targets and deadlines
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude
- Target driven, resilient and motivated individual
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.