- Office Location: New England House 10 Ridley Place Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8JW
- Office Name: Newcastle Business Support
- Salary: £21000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 490973
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Newcastle are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in permanent business support recruitment.
- Job Title: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £21,000 – £30,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Location: Newcastle (please note that we offer the flexibility to work from home and the office)
Working in a vibrant City Centre location with a number of successful consultants with the common goal to generate income for the business as well earn a healthy bonus each month. You would be required to develop the Newcastle and surrounding areas including Sunderland job market.
Reed Business Support recruits for a range of roles from junior assistant administration roles to senior and leadership positions. We work across a variety of areas, including private sector, local authorities and charitable organisations.
There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database, flexible working, individual incentives, fabulous bonus package and the opportunity to work for a strong recognised brand of 60 years.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI’s and targets.
Our consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues to help them achieve success. To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.