- Office Location: Olympic Office Centre 8 Fulton Road Wembley, HA9 0NU
- Office Name: North West London Hospitality and Leisure - Wembley
- Salary: £21500 - £28500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 488582
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Job Title: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,500 – £28,500 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Wembley (please note that we offer hybrid working; a mix of work from home and office throughout the week)
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database, flexible working, individual incentives, fabulous bonus package and the opportunity to work for a strong recognised brand of 60 years.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues to help them achieve success. To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.