- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds Technology
- Salary: £21000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 487562
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Technology are looking to add a dedicated IT recruitment specialist to the team based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity looking to work within IT recruitment on a software development focussed desk. You will be given an amazing opportunity to work with our existing client base and take full ownership for the regional development of a software development desk covering Yorkshire.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have recruitment experience or strong sales experience.
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve?
- Calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Matching candidates to roles
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, reference and compliance checks
- Learning from both their in house and external trainers
You will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed. You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence; this involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes REED the recruiter of choice.
What Reed can offer you:
- Dynamic Working Policy / WFH / Office Mix
- Latest technology – Surface Go / MS Teams
- REED rewards / high performance incentives
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles.
- Basic Salaries ranging up to £28,000 doe and sales record,
- Very competitive uncapped bonus schemes.
- Fantastic benefits package
The role would suit someone who is a self-starter, hungry for success, driven to succeed and a real interest in building your own reputation as an out and out specialist.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.