- Office Location: East Wing, Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1JJ
- Office Name: Swansea Business Support
- Salary: £21000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 487133
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Cardiff are looking for a Permanents Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team. The role will specialise in recruiting for business support and administration professionals across West Wales, Bridgend and Swansea.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant (Cardiff) Perm Desk
- Location: Remote role, we are looking for someone based in Swansea who is able to grow our network in that area.
- Salary: £21,000 to £30,000 annum (dependent on experience + bonus scheme)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
The key purpose of the Recruitment Consultant role within Reed is to generate income for the office through developing new business through sales activities and placing candidates into jobs. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a focus to work with the best candidates to meet theirs and our clients (businesses) needs.
Your role as a Consultant will often be tough and demanding. However, with your sales ability and dedication to service excellence, it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful, it provides an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
As a professional sales role, you will be involved with:
• Business development with new and existing clients over the phone
• Maintaining and developing business relationships through attending business meetings with clients
• Sourcing candidates for clients’ recruitment needs for permanent positions
• Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for their job interviews with clients
• Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
If you possess these attributes and want to pursue a career in recruitment with Reed, then please apply today.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.