- Office Location: Connexions 159 Princes Street Ipswich, IP1 1QJ
- Office Name: Ipswich Business Support - Perm
- Salary: £22000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 486025
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you considering whats next …?
Do you want to feel valued and supported in your career as part of a globally recognised family owned recruitment organisation?
Do you want to take control of your earning potential and receive uncapped monthly commission?
Reed are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join their top performing Ipswich team as their next recruitment consultant- could that be you?
Our team in Ipswich have been going from strength to strength, hitting best ever months consistently and we now need our next top biller to join the team! We are keen to speak to anyone with a passion for working with people to provide the best possible service, who wants to succeed and grow in their career, not afraid to pick up the phone and ultimately be rewarded for all your hard work!
Some of our best consultants have come from a non recruitment background, but have been able to bring strong transferrable skills from their experience in roles within retail, hospitality, sales, or customer service to name a few! This is a great next step with career progression and development opportunities, industry leading training and an unrivalled rewards and benefits package!
Day to day you will be growing your network of both clients and candidates, ensuring you develop strong relationships through a range of channels including face to face meetings, video calls, job boards and social media. Ultimately we want to place the best candidates into the vacancies of our clients as efficiently as possible and that is why we need you!
Dont worry if you dont have any recruitment experience, we have years of experience within our Ipswich management team who will all be on hand to support you on your new venture and get you placing candidates in no time! If you are interested in these opportunities, please do click apply and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in touch with next steps if successful!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.