- Office Location: Unit 1, Peveril Court London Road Crawley, RH10 8JE
- Office Name: Crawley Accountancy
- Salary: £21000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 480109
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Crawley are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in permanent accountancy recruitment.
- Job Title: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Crawley (please note that we offer the flexibility to work from home and the office)
As a permanent accountancy consultant you will be responsible for running a permanent desk, and placing within Sussex based organisations. This is an office based role, although hybrid working is an option, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
What about the role?
- Development of business, working to set KPIs this will include extensive outbound calls to market specialist Accountancy candidates, meeting clients in person and via Teams to take comprehensive job details
- Negotiation of service and fees to ensure a viable commercial piece of recruitment
- Market analysis, understanding of competitors and local businesses within the Accountancy arena
- Registration of candidates, compliance checks and marketing to local businesses
- Reaching and exceeding of financial targets
- Networking with local businesses and candidates in person and via tools such as LinkedIn
What can Reed offer you:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Annual high achievers awards with holiday vouchers of up to £5000
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our Management Academy
- Bonus to salary conversion – Reed provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Moving home leave
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues to help them achieve success. To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.