- Office Location: Suite B, Part First Floor, Redhill Chambers 2d High Street Redhill, RH1 1RJ
- Office Name: Redhill Legal
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 478784
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Reed Redhill are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join their growing team specialising in permanent legal recruitment.
- Job Title: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Redhill (please note that we offer the flexibility to work from home and the office)
Within our legal specialism we recruit for all legal roles, from paralegals and trainee solicitors through to heads of legal and partners within private practices, public sector organisations, and in-house legal departments.
We are looking for an experienced legal recruiter, or someone who has experience working in the legal sector.
This desk has huge amounts of potential for growth, and offers an extremely job rich opportunity for the right recruiter to hit the ground running.
There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database, flexible working, individual incentives, fabulous bonus package & the opportunity to work for a strong recognised brand of 60 years.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business.
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI’s and targets. Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
What Reed offer:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Additional performance incentives recognising those stand-out periods, with the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, a luxury electric car, or bundle of the latest tech gadgets!
- Career development framework (CDF) gives clear net income targets so you will know exactly what you need to do to progress your career with Reed
- Structured induction and ongoing learning throughout your career – offering a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Star awards – A £1,000 bonus awarded to our new starter consultants who start their career at Reed exceptionally well!
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Long service awards and sabbaticals – Reed recognises the loyalty of long serving co-members by awarding gifts in the form of anniversary lunches, additional holiday, paid sabbaticals and monetary gifts up to £1,000
- Holiday allowance scheme with option to purchase and carry over holiday plus additional moving home leave
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service.
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: Cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills. To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, Reed is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.