- Office Location: Montgomery House 29 - 31 Montgomery Street Belfast, BT1 4NX
- Office Name: Belfast Accountancy
- Salary: £22000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 478305
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
We are looking for ambitious individuals who can help us expand our presence within the Accountancy sector and join us in continuing to offer our clients the quality, precision recruitment they have come to expect. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Practice desk in Belfast with an already established client and candidate base.
The key purpose of a Consultant within Reed is to generate income for the office, through placing candidates into jobs and developing new business through client sales. You will ultimately need to match the right people to the right opportunity via various sourcing methods and introduce them to clients whilst delivery a high quality service. This is a 360 recruitment role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant position.
Recruitment is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed to consistently exceed KPI targets. A successful consultant will be confident with their ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, sales meetings/presentations and organisational visits
- Build relationships with all stakeholders. Recognises the value of supportive teamwork
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media, and referrals
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Able to talk to both the client and candidate, and understand what both parties are looking for
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
Reed offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose Reed:
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.