- Office Location: Part 4th Floor, Castlemead, Bristol, BS1 3AG
- Office Name: Reed Secure - Bristol
- Salary: £26000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 540983
We are recruiting for an experienced recruiter or business development professional to join our growing Reed Secure team in Bristol. You will be hiring specifically within the specialism of former police officers, security cleared professionals and cyber security experts.
You will work specifically with the Reed Secure specialist brand delivering significant and profitable new business wins by developing strong relationships with potential clients across a multitude of sectors where identify an opportunity to assist in the recruitment of Security Cleared Resource and people based Project Solutions.
You will identify new business and sales opportunities with clients who fit with our strategic objectives. The clients will be a blend of new clients and clients already known to Reed, strategic outsourcing contracts (MSP or RPO for example) across Reed Talent Solutions or our Consultancy brands Consultancy+ offering both warm introductions but not limit us from new market opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and developing a target list of key prospective clients and contacts
- Undertaking sales activities/client engagement via telephone, email, face to face meetings, digital marketing and events
- Maximising the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting clients
- Maintaining timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline
- Working with the Reed Secure senior management team and bid team develop and keep under review sales and marketing literature specific to Reed Secure and Security Cleared markets
- Completing proposals and formal tender responses as well as create/deliver presentations around our proposed solutions
- Ensuring adherence to tender processes as appropriate, working with the Bid Team to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols
- With support, managing commercial pricing, service levels and legal negotiations
Who we are looking for
- 360 recruitment industry experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Consultative nature and ability to influence
We are driven by our purpose “improving life through work” and that stands for our co-members as well as our customers. We believe that everyone deserves a rewarding and fulfilling career. That’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally and feel like you truly belong.
A snapshot of which includes:
- Annual rewards including the chance to win a luxury car, holiday vouchers or tech bundles.
- Extra holidays and sabbaticals after 5 and 10 years of service, with a £1000 bonus for the 10 year sabbatical.
- A career development framework which delivers regular promotions and salary increases.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses.
- A flexible working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality.
- A chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment through our commitment to EDIB (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) principles.
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our mission to change lives through work.