- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds NHS TAC
- Salary: £23500 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 533944
Recruitment Consultant opportunity at Reed Talent Solutions in Leeds
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office
The Recruitment Consultant will need to evidence strong networking and relationship building skills and supply to our clients requirements. You will join a team of experts focusing on the candidate market and source the best talent for our clients within agreed SLA’s ready for immediate interview, vetting and placement. We deliver a world class service and are market leading in managed services contracts.
The job role will include activity in the following areas:
Building relationships with current clients:
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future recruitment needs
- Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position
- Showing the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations
Matching vacancies to candidates:
- Closely matching the requirements of available roles to candidates skills, experience and goals
- Actively promoting client vacancies utilising all forms of online advertising and social media in line with the client’s brand guidelines
- Clarify understanding of vacancy requirements with the client/stakeholder in order to present the most suitable candidates
- Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements
- Managing candidates’ expectations around the clients’ processes and procedures and gaining their commitment
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with Reed
- Pro-actively source candidates using database searches, online searching tools, networking and other methods
- Working closely with candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
And much more!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.