- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Victoria Business Support
- Salary: £34,000 - £38,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 530800
Reed in Farringdon are recruiting! We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work across the permanent commercial sector across London.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
- Specialism – Business Support
- Location: Farringdon, London (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £24,000 to £34,000 per annum (dependent on experience + uncapped commission)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 60 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance, and high reward culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed. At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Milton Keynes, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
You don’t have to be an experienced recruiter for this role, as the Milton Keynes Business Support specialism is well-established and extremely successful with many loyal clients and candidates who would be happy to work with you and the Reed name. You’ll join a well-established team including high achievers who will be happy to share their knowledge and provide support. The Business Support specialism covers a range of commercial vacancies from administrators and Receptionists to Customer Service Advisors, Sales Consultants and up to senior level managers.
- Strategic business development – B2B sales calls
- Sourcing suitable candidates via several different methods
- Matching candidates to your existing & new client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Marketing recruitment services through a variety of mediums
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed.
- You will be dealing with finance professionals from transactional finance level up to FDs, Chief Accountants and Heads of Finance.
Required skills and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.