- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Property and Construction
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 475340
Are you looking for a career change that could utilise your experience of architecture?
Or maybe you’re an experienced recruiter looking to work in the desirable and lucrative specialism of Architecture with OTE of up to £65k?
Either way Reed would love to hear from you!
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – Permanents Desk
- Location: Bury Street London EC3A 5AT (please note we offer blended home and office working
- Salary: Up to £30k per annum (depending on experience) and uncapped commission OTE up to £65k
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We have a brand-new position within our London architect business which could be of interest to you…
Due to continued success and growth and in response to market demands, we are recruiting for our Bury Street Office.
The role is fast paced and will involve matching Architects with design firms across London. You will be working with renowned firms and designers, to make the perfect match!
What does the role of a Recruitment Consultant involve?
- Calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Matching candidates to roles
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, reference and compliance checks
- Learning from both their in house and external trainers
You will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed. You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence. This involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes Reed the recruiter of choice.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.