- Office Location: Ground Floor - Suite 3, Enkalon House, 86-92 Regent Road, Leicester, LE1 7DD
- Office Name: Leicester Business Support
- Salary: £22000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 458635
Due to the continual success of the Business Support team, we are looking to recruit a driven, self-motivated, and ambitious individual to take on a large client base.
Whether you’re looking for a new career or are an existing recruiter wanting to join an industry leader, then we want to hear from you!
We know that a great consultant can come from any background and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
You will be juggling and prioritising a fast-paced workload whilst delivering excellent service to your candidates and clients. In your new role, you will be responsible for daily tasks including:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Our ideal candidate will be passionate to work with a globally known, family run business, who wants to develop through our clear development framework!
In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential. As well as having the opportunity to utilise personal and professional development funds, we celebrate long term service with luncheons and paid sabbaticals!
How would you spend your time off?
It only takes 90 seconds to change your career, so click ‘Apply Now’ and start your journey to success today!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.