- Office Location: Olympic Office Centre 8 Fulton Road Wembley, HA9 0NU
- Office Name: Ealing Accountancy
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 458151
Reed are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Wembley!
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (experience dependant) Plus outer London weighting & uncapped commission
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time/Immediate Start
Location: Wembley (please note that we offer the flexibility to work from home and the office)
This role is working on a Accountancy desk covering the West London and the South. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a 360 recruitment environment. A combination of your experience and our structured training will enable you to fully utilise your existing skillset with the prospect of furthering your career.
Reed is the UK’s most established finance and accountancy recruitment agency, matching businesses and professionals since 1960. Accountancy works across all sectors including professional services, working across commerce and industry and public sector.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient, determined to succeed, who enjoys working to targets. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative and access to great tools to gain new business and build strong working relationships with candidates and clients. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
What can Reed offer you:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Additional performance incentives recognising those stand-out periods, with the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, a luxury electric car, bundle of the latest tech gadgets!
- Career development framework (CDF) gives clear net income targets so you will know exactly what you need to do to progress your career with Reed
- Structured induction and ongoing learning throughout your career – offering a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Star awards – A £1,000 bonus awarded to our new starter consultants who start their career at Reed exceptionally well!
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Long service awards and sabbaticals – Reed recognises the loyalty of long serving co-members by awarding gifts in the form of anniversary lunches, additional holiday, paid sabbaticals and monetary gifts up to £1,000
- Holiday allowance scheme with option to purchase and carry over holiday plus additional moving home leave
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service.
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: Cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues, to help achieve success. For an immediate start and to be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.