- Office Location: The Shard Unit 7B, Leopold Square Sheffield, S1 2JG
- Office Name: Sheffield City Council Account
- Salary: £25000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 508091
Recruitment Business Partner
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a client focussed recruitment professional to join our account management team, supporting a number of large-scale recruitment contracts on a Full Time, permanent contract.
Must be able to travel to our Sheffield office 2 days per week, remote working 3 days per week
The role of the Resourcing Business Partner is to provide a high-quality recruitment service across two of our major clients.
If you are already an experienced recruiter or looking for your next step in your career, then this provides an excellent opportunity to gain further experience and knowledge to develop managing recruitment contracts within Reed Talent Solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging with hiring managers to understand their recruitment requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Provide a consultative service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Acting as a point of liaison between the client and our recruitment delivery teams and support suppliers ensuring that they understand the requirements and effective working relationships are established
- Conducting CV reviews to ensure that all candidates submitted on the shortlist to the hiring manager meet required quality standards and are appropriate for the role.
- Co-ordination of interview scheduling, managing feedback and negotiations between hiring managers and recruiters
- Take an active role in managing the compliance, reporting and administration of the contracts and deliver against contract KPI and SLA standards.
Who we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the complete recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. Experience of working within the recruitment industry as part of an internal/on-site resourcing or account management team, would be an advantage. Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively is key, as is the ability to understand the contractual obligations of a contract account.
You will ideally have the following experience and knowledge
- Experience of recruitment gained within an MSP (Managed Service Provider), agency recruitment or internal resourcing role
- A passion for customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to manage expectations, and drive results
- Excellent rapport building skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all level
- Multi-tasking and the ability to prioritise
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.