- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £27000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 511406
PS Project Manager
The Reed Group is looking for a new Project Manager to look after their commercial property services across the UK & Ireland.
- Role: Property Services Project Manager
- Location: Raynes Park, Wimbledon, London (SW20 0BA) – (with blended home working and office working) plus travel to visit sites across the UK & Ireland
- Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 (DOE) per annum + expenses
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reed is the largest family-run recruitment business in the world and we’ve been improving lives through work since 1960. We have the UK’s largest candidate database, expertise in 20 specialist sectors and offer the longest guarantees on the market. Our property portfolio consists of over 250 properties ranging from small office spaces to large Head Office buildings, with a mix of freeholds and leaseholds across the UK and abroad.
Our Property Team manages the process of relocation, refurbishment and minor works of The Reed Group’s portfolio of properties throughout the world. The team is responsible for the search, acquisition and fitting out of all new offices, the co-ordination and fulfilment of any refurbishments and ad hoc small works and dealing with day-to-day maintenance issues throughout the Reed group.
As Property Services Project Manager you will manage the process of relocation, refurbishment or minor works of a portfolio of over 250 properties throughout the UK and Ireland.
- To ascertain the scope of works required and to manage the design, tender and approvals processes through to completion of the project.
- To produce financial appraisals for the submission to the Chief Executive Officer.
- To work closely with the legal team to ensure that relevant approval have been sought and granted before works commence.
- To co-ordinate external contractors and internal departments ensuring that all works are completed on-time, to budget and to specification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in facilities co-ordination or management, project management, Contract Management or Contractor Scheduling in the commercial sector
- You may have worked on ‘roll out’ projects or been responsible for co-ordinating or scheduling multiple contractors
- Exceptional communication skills to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Prince2 Project Management or certificates in Health & Safety would be desirable but not essential
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.