- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 524277
PS Helpdesk Coordinator
Unique opportunity as a Senior Property Services Helpdesk Co-Ordinator looking after a portfolio of properties for the Reed Group.
- Role: Senior Property Helpdesk Co-ordinator
- Location: Raynes Park, Wimbledon (SW20 0BA) – (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full-time permanent
Operating since 1960, Reed is one of the best-known names in the recruitment industry because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed has more than 3,000 permanent employees working across 425 business units in 250 locations worldwide, including Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Reed’s property department is responsible for the search, acquisition, and fitting out of all new offices both nationally and internationally. The team is also responsible for managing the process of relocation, refurbishment, or minor works as well as maintaining all properties within the global portfolio.
The Senior Property Helpdesk Co-ordinator is an integral role in the Property Team, providing an effective, stream-lined and customer focused service.
- Supervising the day-to-day smooth running of the Helpdesk
- Liaising with landlords as required & internal Property Managers
- Reviewing quotations, service reports, Pre-planned Maintenance scheduled & all reactive works
- Ensure all contractors are carrying out works in the agreed timescales
- Liaising with contractors on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in accordance with SLA’s
Reporting to Property Services Helpdesk & Facilities Manager you will also be required to:
- Be on the frontline taking calls from Reed offices relating to emergency property maintenance.
- Collate quotes and obtain appropriate sign off/authorisation.
- Compile reports using data drawn from the database
- Maintain contracts on all services to the portfolio of properties
- Ensure all properties are compliant with Fire and Health & Safety regulations
- Ideally have a background in commercial property with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and understanding of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
- You will be an energetic, organised, practical thinker who thrives under pressure
- You will excel at issue management
- Determination to resolve issues swiftly and effectively is essential
- Strong computer skills are also required and excellent attention to detail useful in order to ensure all issues logged can be completed and dealt with appropriately.
- The ability to prioritise accordingly is essential in order to ensure that the most urgent issues are dealt with urgently
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.
At Reed.co.uk, we’re a team of people who are passionate about creating an inclusive culture. We want Reed.co.uk to be a place where everyone feels they truly belong, and we want to work with people who place the same level of importance on this as we do.
As an equal opportunities employer, a Disability Confident Employer, and proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and Care Leavers Covenant, everyone is welcome to apply to work for us. We offer guaranteed interviews for disabled, ex-services personnel and care leaver applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
If you want to speak to someone confidentially about any additional support required, to help you be the best you can be during our recruitment process, then talk to us, we will be happy to help.
Please note: All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with our vetting requirements.