- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 488852
Are you an experienced commercial Property Manager looking for a new challenge working in-house?
Or a Graduate Surveyor looking for the next step?
- Role: Property Manager
- Location: Raynes Park, Wimbledon (SW20 0BA) – (with blended home working and office working) plus travel to visit sites across the UK
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum + ILW + expenses
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reed is recruiting for a Property Manager to manage a dynamic property portfolio across the Reed in Partnership business (RinP).
RinP is part of the Reed Group, the UK’s largest family-owned recruitment company. Changing lives since 1998 as one of the first employment support service providers in the UK. Their mission is: ‘to positively transform people and their communities’
The Property Manager serves as a “trusted advisor” to the Group Property Director and senior/exec levels in Reed in Partnership (RinP) consulting on key property initiatives and decisions and ensuring alignment with RinP Property strategy.
Working to mutually agreed objectives, the Property Manager will help RinP articulate their property initiatives and understand property challenges, requirements and expectations as well as analysing success of strategic decisions.
The Property Manager will live and breathe RinP Property and work to ensure that Group Property provide the best possible service to RinP.
- Act as a liaison between Property and key RinP functions at all levels on all property-related matters throughout the business
- Supporting the collation and analysis of business property requirements and feedback
- Appoint and manage external surveyors and consultants as requested
- Monitor rent reviews and lease renewals, providing advice to the Group Property Director
- Support the Property Director and RinP in new contract implementation
- Input into impact analyses and cost forecasts to ensure the full cost of Property solutions are understood and adequately funded
- Primary liaison for Landlord related issues and queries
- Undertaking inspection of properties when required
- Work with RinP Bid team to provide information relating to RinP new business bids
- Following operational requests, recommend and progress property-related relocations, refurbishments and small project works.
- Question and identify money-saving opportunities for RinP
- Consider sustainability related property initiatives
- Working with teams to report on annual environmental accreditations and other accreditations
- Monitor and report on success of key strategic property changes e.g. relocation
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience of working in commercial property
- Proactive nature, always questioning and seeking positive change
- Confidence to liaise professionally at all levels, both internally and externally
- A creative and determined problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Strong numeric and analytical skills with the ability to recognise the financial impact of decisions and able to break down and communicate business requirements.
- Strong ability to prioritise in a busy, fast-paced environment
- You may be RICS qualified or working towards a qualification
- Negotiation skills and experience
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels
- High level of drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- A common sense “can do” attitude
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a small team
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.