- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469188
The Digital Workplace team brings business and technology together across the Reed Group, utilising modern business change methodology and best practice to drive adoption of new tools and processes and nurturing a culture of collaboration, self-service, and continual improvement.
The Project Co-ordinator will support the Digital Workplace team in managing their portfolio of projects. They will have an overview of all work being undertaken across the team, building knowledge of all projects and their statuses and deadlines. In addition, they will host a weekly checkpoint call, including Senior Leaders, providing status updates on open projects and facilitate a forum for discussion, decisions, and other updates. They will support the technical, service and engagement teams in structuring workload, capacity and delivery.
The Project Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a holistic overview of the Digital Workplace project portfolio, status updates, backlog, and roadmap of upcoming work.
- Hosting weekly checkpoint calls with Managing Director attendance, to provide complete visibility of our strategy, live projects, risks/issues, and decisions required.
- Commencing Business projects in conjunction with the team, to effectively start the process, ensure documentation is completed and the project is effectively communicated across the team.
- Implementing a strict project approach across the team to standardise project milestones, aiding reporting and owning templated documentation such as the RAID log and project start and closure reports to ensure they are easy to use and effective – providing value to reporting, rather than undue bureaucracy.
- Utilising project methodology (PRINCE2 Agile preferred) to identify key milestones, creating, and updating project plans, and monitoring these through delivery to completion.
- Sharing, training and embedding project management best practice and methodology – due to the nature of the work this could be a mixture of Waterfall and Agile projects therefore PRINCE2 Agile knowledge and/or qualifications are desired.
- Support accountability within the team when setting deadlines to ensure delivery is completed on time and to the required scope, so that benefits to the Business are realised.
- Help enhance our processes and internal knowledge sharing by spotting bottlenecks and identifying areas for improvement.
- Using tools such as MS Project, Power BI and MS Planner to track projects and provide reporting at a high level to ensure complete transparency.
- Planning and organising meetings with co-members in the Business to support the scoping and solution design process, assisting our technical team with the structuring of discussions and ideas.
- Impeccable organisation skills – this role will include monitoring and updating the status of multiple projects at any one time, so organisation is key.
- An ability to build relationships quickly – the nature of the role means speaking to a variety of people at a variety of levels, daily.
- Naturally takes ownership of projects and takes initiative in managing their workload.
- Confident communicator at all levels, having the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Familiar with project management methodologies (such as PRINCE2 and Agile approaches)
- Good written and presentation skills with experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- An ability to prioritise and re-prioritise according to project deadlines, stakeholder involvement, future plans and working within a continually evolving technical platform.
- An interest in Business reporting – finding creative and engaging ways to display information to a variety of audiences according to their investment/level of interest.
The primary focus of the Engagement team is to define new ways of working that blend technical capabilities with business need and champion them to maximise communication, collaboration, and ultimately productivity across the Reed Group. These new ways of working could come from setting up focus groups across the company, surveying and analysing feedback or delving into existing business processes. The Technical Enablement team focus on using technical knowledge of the Digital Workplace capabilities to design improvements that add real value to our organisation. The Service Management team support the Business and provide exceptional service to our colleagues.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.