- Office Location: England
- Office Name:
- Salary: £32000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 533530
Project and Engagement Manager
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join RTS as a Project & Engagement Manager within our dedicated Projects & Engagement Team which is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a diverse range of projects and services for our customers including: implementation & change management projects for Contingent Worker MSP, Consulting Services Procurement MSP, RPO and BPO services.
We offer a flexible & supportive working environment, with opportunities for personal development.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors.
As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the career opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously. We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging, rewarding and satisfying career.
Our Project & Engagement Managers oversee projects to take RTS’s largest and strategic client accounts through the transition phases from initial new business win into business-as-usual delivery. PEMs also assist in the further development of new business streams and change projects during the contract delivery period – translating strategic objectives into deliverable plans.
- Using appropriate skills and knowledge to provide consultancy support to clients across all areas of the working lifecycle.
- Working collaboratively with client and internal stakeholders to ensure project work is completed to time, quality and cost objectives.
- Prepare, update and maintain project documentation and reporting in line with PRINCE2 standards.
- Ensure completion of risk analysis, assigning responsibility and designing contingency solutions
- Ensure completion of analysis of existing client process methods and identifying areas for improvement and efficiencies in existing methods.
- To develop and manage relationships with external and internal suppliers, e.g. IT, Assessments, support suppliers and Finance.
- Work alongside business development teams to identify and translate client requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Participate in tender and proposal development and writing.
- Experience of managing projects/people
- High level of planning, prioritising and organisation skills
- Analysis, Judgement and Decision Making skills
- Consultation and Negotiation skills
- Proven achievements in nurturing successful client relationships
- Effective Interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability and experience of managing internal/external supplier/client relationships.
- Ability to produce and manage content in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project
- Previous consultancy experience desirable but not essential
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.