- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Talent Solutions - The Peak
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £40000 - £54,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 450023
Project and Engagement Manager
Project and Engagement Manager – Reed Talent Solutions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Managed Services Implementation Manager required for the Reed Talent Solutions Project and Engagement Management Team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced change manager to join a dynamic and in-demand team who specialise in the delivery of complex outsourced managed service solutions.
- Job Title: Project & Engagement Manager
- Company: Reed Talent Solutions
- Base Location: London, UK (flexible)
- Full time, permanent position
As a Project and Engagement Manager, your role purpose is;
- To ensure the effective delivery of change and the implementation of services to clients
- To work with internal functions to deliver implementations whilst engaging client stakeholders to deliver complex change
- To be a subject matter experts with regards to the implementation of managed services (RPO, MSP, MV/NV)
- To manage accounts to include the transition from business win to business as usual. To assist in the development of new business, support business improvement and business recovery where necessary
The Key Accountabilities include;
- To navigate effective change on behalf of Customers
- To be systems competent – particularly with regards to recruitment systems for the delivery of Managed Service/ RPO’s (VMS/ATS/ERP)
- Spend time on client sites liaising with client to understand requirements to scope and deliver agreed recruitment solutions
- Develop, maintain and update project plans and project documents, i.e. Gantt Charts, PID’s, Process flows, RAIDs. (MS Project and Visio desirable)
- Support RSR/RTS strategic objectives
- Ensure project work is completed to time, quality and cost objectives
- To develop and manage relationships with external and internal suppliers, e.g. IT, Assessments, support suppliers and Finance
- Update and maintain project documentation and reporting in line with PEM Team standards
- Achieve the objectives of account transition and transformation to ensure quality and commercial objectives of the account are on track prior to handing over to account management resource for business as usual
- Ensure completion of full risk analysis, assigning responsibility and designing contingency solutions
- Assisting RTS to manage risk to avoid commercial or reputational damage when implementing services/solutions
- Ensure completion of full analysis of existing client process methods
- Identify areas for improvement, change and current efficiencies in existing methods
- Support business development activity including attendance at formal presentations
- Work alongside business development teams to identify client requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Participate in tender and proposal development and writing
- Provide consultancy support to clients (where necessary and appropriate)
- Using appropriate skills and knowledge work across all areas of the working lifecycle
- Provide Project Management expertise and services to clients
We are looking for a candidate with experience who would be willing to deputise as a senior Project and Engagement Manager when required to do so. There will be a requirement to travel to meet clients and on occasion a willingness to be based on client sites for extended periods of time (infrequently required). Ideally you will be based in the South of England within a commutable distance to London and Northampton. We have flexible working within the team so you may have a combination of working within an office or from home throughout the week.
What we offer in return?
We offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.