- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 492019
The Reed Marketing team are looking for a Product Owner who will be responsible for our websites across Reed Specialist Recruitment. The role will be split from working in our brand new Brackmills office in Northampton and working from home (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home).
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Working alongside the Product Manager, you will project manage the day-to-day running of our websites, including ongoing improvements and new website projects. You will aspire to deliver digital products that delight our customers, championing their needs and taking a customer-centric approach at every stage of the process.
In addition to new product development, you’ll be constantly looking for new and innovative ways of using feedback and analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize) to implement improvements to optimise sites and product effectiveness. You’ll work closely with the marketing team, aiming to deliver ROI from our websites, while also managing the backlog, prioritisation, and the introduction of new features.
As the Product Executive, you will also work with stakeholders across Reed to gather requirements and feedback and refine these into features and new ongoing requirements.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to define the features that should be built and translate business requirements into features and user stories
- Project manage new website builds with 3rd party suppliers
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications and briefs
- Manage the prioritisation of the backlog
- Define clear acceptance criteria and testing
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities for website(s) improvement using analytics and customer feedback
- Partner and engage with co-members across Reed to identify issues and opportunities for product improvements
- Work closely with third party suppliers and agencies who manage and build our sites
- Be the internal subject matter expert for the product
- Develop and manage clear internal communications plans
- Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders across Reed
- Track and report on the success of digital products
- Work closely with the content marketing and demand teams
- Ensure you’re up to date on the latest recruitment and digital product trends, attending relevant talks and conferences and sharing findings with the wider team
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.