- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £28000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 466354
It’s an exciting time to join the Product team at Reed. We’re reimagining what we do as a team and have plans to grow over the next year.
Responsible for developing and managing the website estate across Reed Specialist Recruitment, the Product Executive plays a key role in consolidating and managing online presence, project managing new website builds and improving existing sites. Alongside the Lead Product Manager, you will oversee the design and build of digital products that delight our customers, championing their needs and taking a customer centric approach at every stage of the process.
In addition to new product development, you’ll be constantly looking for new and innovative ways of using feedback and analytics (Google Analytics, Google Optimize, HotJar) to implement improvements to optimise sites and product effectiveness. You’ll work closely with the content and demand teams to deliver ROI, while managing the backlog, prioritisation, and the introduction of new features.
As the Product Executive, you will also work with stakeholders across Reed to gather requirements and feedback and refine these into features and requirements.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to define the features that should be built and translate business requirements into features and user stories
- Project manage new website builds
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications and briefs
- Manage the prioritisation of the backlog
- Define clear acceptance criteria and testing
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities for website(s) improvement using analytics and customer feedback
- Partner and engage with co-members across Reed to identify issues and opportunities for product improvements
- Work closely with third party suppliers and agencies who manage and build our sites
- Be the internal subject matter expert for the product
- Develop and manage clear internal communications plans
- Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders across Reed
- Track and report on the success of digital products
- Work closely with the content marketing and demand teams
- Ensure you’re up to date on the latest recruitment and digital product trends, attending relevant talks and conferences and sharing findings with the wider team
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that will be undertaken
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.